Lokacija: Zanimljivi linkovi | Autor: cacan @ 21:30 |
- Citizendium: This wiki focuses on credibility, using both the general public and credentialed experts. It works just like Wikipedia, but better.
- AmericanFactFinder: This database from the US Census Bureau is a great source for information on housing, economics, geography and population.
- The Linguist List: The Linguist List is home to a peer-reviewed database of language and language-family information.
- Intute: Created by a network of UK universities and partners, this database is full of evaluations from subject specialists.
- Classic Encyclopedia: This online encyclopedia is based on the 1911 11th edition of the Encyclopedia Brittannica. Although quite old, it offers an in-depth look on more than 40,000 items, and it’s widely considered to be the best encyclopedias ever written.
- Virtual Reference Shelf: This Library of Congress site offers a number of high quality selected web resources.
- MedBioWorld: Get professional medical and biotechnology information from this resource for journals, reference tools, databases, and more.
- Library Spot: Check out this site for libraries online, a reading room, reference desk, and more.
- FactCheck.org: FactCheck.org researches politics and delivers the truth on candidates and more.
- iTools: Use iTools’ research tools to find facts and theories on just about any subject.
- Browse Topics: Maintained by professional librarians, this site links to Federal websites that offer facts.
- WWW Virtual Library: Created by Tim Berners-Lee, who also created HTML and the Web, this library uses experts to compile high quality information.
- Open Site: Open Site uses volunteer editors to offer a fair, impartial Internet encyclopedia.
- CredoReference: CredoReference aggregates content from some of the best publishers in reference, offering more than 3 million reference entries.
- Internet Public Library: In the Internet Public Library, you’ll find references for nearly every subject out there.
- Infoplease: Infoplease offers an entire suite of reference materials, including an atlas, dictionary, encyclopedia, and almanacs.
- STAT-USA/Internet: This service of the US Department of Commerce offers information on business, economics, trade, and more.
- Mathematica: Mathematica, the Wolfram Library Archive, offers research and information on math, science, and more.
- Refdesk: Refdesk calls itself the single best resource for facts, and it delivers. Visit this online reference desk to find facts in their tools, facts-at-a-glance, or facts search desk.
- AskOxford: This reference tool from Oxford University Press offers facts and tips on the English language and more.
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac: Whether you’re searching for weather, food, gardening, or beyond, you’ll find what you need in this online almanac.
- eXtension: The information you’ll find on eXtension is objective, research-based, and credible.
- FindLaw: This listing of legal resources makes it easy to find cases, codes, references, and much more.
- CIA Factbook: The CIA Factbook offers information on world countries and more.
- Martindale’s: The Reference Desk: Find reference material for nearly everything, from medicine to weather.
Was this article helful to you? If so, please click on the (+) [plus] sign below! It's Croatian digg ;-) Tnx!