Odlican tutorial o osvjetljenju i forografiji…
Concepts for Lighting and Digital Photography
Lighting 101 - osvjetljenjeMorgueFile.com - free photos, images, manuals, tutorials, digital photographyCameraTown.com Guides - Free Photography How-To Guides and TutorialsThe High Dynamic Range (HDR) Landscape Photography TutorialSharp_or_not - jos jedan odlican pocetnici tutorial za fotkanje50 Beautiful CSS-Based Web-Designs in 2006Canon EOS Beginners’ FAQ
Was this article helful to you?
This is the conceptual foundation for everything I teach:
1. Contrast attracts the eye of the viewer.
2. What contrasts the most strongly against the overall background tone will attract the most attention.
3. Every photo should have a point of visual balance or center of interest (COI) for the viewer’s eye to find and a tonal “roadmap” leading to it.
4. Making the COI the most compelling tonal area in the photo helps the viewer find it easily and delivers the message effectively.
5. If the COI is not the most compelling tonal area in the photo what is will distract and the message will be less effective.
If so, please click on the (+)
[plus] sign below! It's Croatian digg