(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. It can be distributed only in the form of the original non-modified PDF document.
ISSUE 1.8 (September 2006)
DOWNLOAD ISSUE 1.8 HERE
The covered topics are:
* Payment Card Industry demystified
* Skype: how safe is it?
* Computer forensics vs. electronic evidence
* Review: Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 4.0
* SSH port forwarding - security from two perspectives, part two
* Log management in PCI compliance
* Airscanner vulnerability summary: Windows Mobile security software fails the test
* Proactive protection: a panacea for viruses?
* Introducing the MySQL Sandbox
* Continuous protection of enterprise data: a comprehensive approach
read more | digg story
Was this article helful to you? If so, please click on the (+) [plus] sign below! It's Croatian digg ;-) Tnx!